Friday, November 30, 2012

Roman Catholic Church Against Reproductive Health Bill

Roman Catholic Church is the largest Christian Church with more than one billion members nationwide. This religion hardly working and convinced the people to opposed the Reproductive Health Bill (RH Bill ) which is a proposed law in our country aiming the universal access to methods on contraception, abortion, fertility control and sexual education.
This religion knows if this law will be implemented then the people would change their views regarding for having sexual intercourse and would be liberated like the other countries which implemented the RH bill. Roman Catholic religion have strongly stand their beliefs and thoughts regarding this matter.
As a Roman Catholic, I do appreciate my religion views but as an eldest in my family, as a college student, explore to night life and been raised by my poor parents with five siblings, I sometimes think I maybe a better person and a better daughter if only I have enough financial support from my parents. I sometimes think we will be happier if my parents think practically like just having me as their child. Whenever I think my liberated friends got pregnant to unknown man or irresponsible man, I often asked them why they didn't use any contraceptives?
Eventually through discussing this matters to my semenarian friend, he once asked me happy memories with my brothers and sisters and I told him lot of things, then I realized I am too selfish to just think what if i am the only child of my parents? We are responsible whatever happens in our life and no one should be blame but our self.  We just have to be careful just think God's will so that everything will be okay. WHY PUSHING THIS BILL? We should avoid reaching a point where many of us will say,"It seems all right, we have to be practical!" because it appears that we can live without the need for God.

No comments:

Post a Comment